Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for our Graphic Design team based in leafy West Sussex. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers and our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
Reporting to the Head of Graphics, the Graphic Designer will be working within a small multi-disciplinary graphic design team, fulfilling both digital and print briefs, and working on a variety of projects to support numerous creative needs for our luxury brand.
- Taking ownership of project briefs, managing from concept through to artwork files for print
- Design, develop and artwork brand communication assets across all areas of the business
- To work alongside the Visual Merchandising/ Marketing Teams to provide collateral for Store graphics, POS, event and social media campaigns
- Create/maintain digital assets for the website, emails, social media, online advertising, digital content and banners
- Artworking seasonal catalogues, brochures, lookbooks, advertising, POS and leaflets
- Assisting the lead creative in photoshoots offering art direction and planning of photoshoots
- Collaborating with other disciplines internally and externally
- Proven ability in producing print and digital communications within a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft office.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Efficient print management skills
- Strong creative flair and detail driven artworking skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and manage various projects at one time
- Passion for design trends / industry & retail trends
- Good knowledge of the luxury retail industry
- Experience in luxury brands/high fashion/retail sectors would be advantageous
- Nice to have: Animation, Film editing, retouching skills, Illustration sketching skills
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Employee Discount
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring