Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for a Digital Designer. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers as well as our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for the development and execution of all online and digital design projects, across Web and Email. The individual will work closely with the eCommerce Director, CRM Manager and Head of Graphic Design.
- Work with the eCommerce team to implement CRM campaigns, ensuring high levels of customer engagement across Email and Website.
- Work with external agencies and our CRM Manager to build and render test html email templates ensuring high levels of deliverability
- Work with CRO Teams to deliver relevant on-site / page website personalisation and content
- Work with CRO Teams to deliver A/B and Multi-Variate web design testing
- Create website landing pages for PPC and SEO / Content
- Work on Digital / Social Media projects
- Create campaign webpages, using a CMS as necessary
- A minimum of 3 years Digital Design experience, ideally working in a fast-paced environment on a consumer brand.
- An understanding and empathy towards Brand, and the implementation of a Luxury Brand design approach.
- Experience of Web Design, and Digital Design projects
- Experience of working with an Email Service Provider, (Emarsys would be ideal)
- Experience of designing for A/B and Multi-Variate Testing (website CRO)
- Creating, testing and delivering e-newsletters and email marketing campaigns for a large company
- Experience of working autonomously and managing several projects simultaneously
- Copywriting skills a bonus
- Html knowledge is required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst still delivering high quality results
- Friendly, personable and positive – ‘half-glass full’ people
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences. Self-starter with a can-do attitude is a must
You’ll have the ability to get on well with the wide variety of stakeholders this job will touch, and will be truly passionate about delivering excellent design led customer-experiences. The ideal candidate is therefore good fun, full of ideas, passionate about our brand and a helpful team member to have around.
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Employee Discount and Product Allowance
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring
- Various incentives throughout the year