Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for our brand new pop-up store in Galeries Lafayette Haussmann. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers as well as our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
This role will begin as a fixed term contract for the duration of the pop-up.
Please note, to be successful in the role you must be fluent in both English and French.
Aspinal of London Sales Associates literally live & breathe our brand values. They create a shopping experience that's fun and friendly delivering service with theatre, and most importantly they have a passion for selling. As one of our Sales Associates, you will be the face of Aspinal of London whilst being responsible for delivering a complete shopping experience for our customers that is unrivalled by our competitors.
You will have the ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service, demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and build quality customer relationships that result in not just increased sales, but unforgettable store experiences.
Sales & Service
- Accountable for delivering world class sales and service to the Aspinal of London customer.
- Demonstrate that every opportunity to satisfy the customer has been explored, within the given parameters.
- Respond positively to coaching feedback from the Assistant Boutique Manager and Boutique Manager and ensure that it is implemented.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all products within own department; use this information to meet the needs of the customer.
- Increase sales by selecting products to meet customer requirements whilst highlighting the features & benefits of the product and by offering related products to maximise the sale.
- Responsible for contributing to an open and effective communication channel within the team.
- Consistently aim to provide the highest quality service to the customer, measured by direct feedback from both customers and the management team.
- Adopt the ‘Breathe Aspinal’ culture through the delivery of the Aspinal of London Sales Journey and constantly push the boundaries to enhance personal sales, KPI’s and service performance.
- Maintain key information about best customers e.g. recent purchases, key dates (birthdays), favourite styles in order to provide them with exceptional levels of service and build lasting relationships.
- Notify best customers about new product arrivals, promotions and events that match their personal preferences.
- Assist with all other retail related tasks including maintaining shop floor standards, deliveries, personalisation and packing.
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary + Commission Scheme
- Generous Employee Discount