Warehouse Operative (Temporary)
Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for positions based in our Distribution Centre. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers as well as our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
The Distribution Centre is the pumping heart of Aspinal. The team ensures that all stores and customers receive the beautiful products on time and in great condition. We are an efficient team of hardworking individuals who enjoy the challenge of delivering results in a rapidly growing organisation.
This is a temporary position available immediately until the end of March to support our team during a busy trading period. The warehouse will be a fast moving and high energy environment to work in with the main focus being on quality, accuracy and efficiency.
Your main duties will include:
- Accurately and efficiently packing stock
- Timely and accurate gift wrapping putting main focus on quality and professional appearance of the end customers product
- Reporting any order discrepancies or QC issues to the line manager
- Performing all packing tasks within KPI’s
- Breaking down and making up of embossing type
- Preparing orders for embossing and engraving
- Assisting the Goods-In department with counting, QC and the put away of inbound stock
- Replenishing gift boxes within the warehouse
- Maintain a high level of quality control on all items
- Performing all warehouse tasks within KPI’s
- Ensure that the warehouse is clear and tidy at all time
- Assist other warehouse departments as and when required
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Security Guidelines
- Represent the Aspinal of London Brand at all times while working both in and out of the Warehouse
There's plenty of them...
- Comprehensive training and induction
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring