Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for our Production team based in leafy West Sussex. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers and our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
Reporting directly into the Technical Manager, The Technologist will be responsible for ensuring quality standards are maintained and act as the key point of contact to factories regarding quality issues.
Work with Technical Manager & Assistant Technologist to ensure product is made right first time to Aspinal strict quality standards.
- Carry out pre production assessments with factories & advise on product improvements needed
- Following up quality concerns re. wearer trials with product manufacturer and establish a plan to resolve for bulk
- Manage testing done by factories & own due diligence testing
- Advance planning of QC trips / organising QC’s where relevant
- Inspection of products at source & in UK
- Follow up all quality concerns and resolutions with factory’s, including issue and guidance information
- Monitor repairs for manufacturer related issues and feedback back on action plan/ potential improvements.
- Track return rates & feedback to factories on processes for improvement
- Work with Technical Manager to ensure all products meet legal requirements / legislative guidelines
- Help build & maintain quality manual
- Work on packaging specifications to standardise across manufacturers, protect product as well as reducing waste
- Setting up of new manufacturers to ensure they are fully versed in Aspinal’s procedures & requirements
- Supplier audit maintenance
- Work on Aspinal’s Corporate Social responsibility policy on areas relevant to the production / technical department
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Employee Discount
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring