Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for a role in our merchandising department. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers as well as our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
The Merchandising team is a key factor in the success of Aspinal of London. We plan and manage our stock to maximise sales and gross margin across multiple sales channels working collaboratively with every department in the business. Right product, right place, right time is of course our fundamental purpose. We are a small but highly effective team of hardworking individuals who enjoy the challenge of delivering results in a rapidly growing organisation.
We are looking for someone with a sound merchandising background who can demonstrate evidence of commercial success in previous roles. High proficiency in Excel along with strong numeracy skills are a must. We need you to be agile and adaptable to changing priorities whilst being comfortable with driving efficiencies through developing good business process
Ranging, Allocation and Replenishment
- Propose ranging for seasonal product and build and maintain seasonal range plans. Sign off with Merchandiser
- Build allocation plans and conduct regular meetings with Retail Management to review current ranging.
- Set Store Min Max parameters for current product and oversee weekly branch merchandising process to review and maintain.
- Work with the DC Manager to determine Store replenishment schedule – amending as per requirements (stock takes, peak trading etc)
- When required build model store ranging for new store openings
- Manage visibility of product on Aspinal web site where stock restraints demand
- Partner with Aspinal Web team to ensure new product is launched at correct time.
- Actively manage stock across retail and web channels to optimize availability. Push extra stock out to stores when required for promotional periods / pull back stock from stores to rebalance inventory.
- Build and manage allocation of markdown stock packages to stores and web concessions for June and Jan Sale periods.
Communicating with Stores and Concession Web Channels
- Act as key contact for stores on all queries relating to stock.
- Represent Head Office on weekly Retail Manager’s Conference call. Keeping teams up to date on product launches and general stock availability.
- Maintain regular contact with Concession web partners and prepare and provide relevant information to manage the launch new season product on Concession web sites.
Pricing and Margin Management
- Assist Merchandiser in preparing markdown proposals for main Sale periods.
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of daily and weekly stock reports.
- Prepare weekly and monthly analysis to review performance of product and margins
- Build quarterly reviews to show trends and sell through for Retail and Web
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as and when required on specific products/product groups
- Assist Merchandiser in planning and forecasting forward sales to determine in inventory requirements
The role is based in our head office in Fernhurst, West Sussex.
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Employee Discount
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring