Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for a Personal Assistant to the CEO. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers as well as our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
The Personal Assistant will provide executive assistance and support to the Chief Executive Officer.This is a senior support role at the heart of the organisation with high expectations set in terms of service level provision to the CEO, the Leadership Team and the wider People & Talent division of the business.
- Day-to-day management of the CEO’s diary and meeting schedule
- Diary management - booking travel, arranging visas, taxis and preparing travel itineraries
- Monitoring all incoming calls and emails, and prioritising/flagging those that require further attention
- Arranging directors and board meetings and minute taking when required
- Providing direct support to CEO to ensure Aspinal meets organisational goals and targets
- Supporting the CEO in preparing and delivering information for presentations, media interviews etc. that are both factually accurate and on-brand.
- Updating the CEO on key organisational issues when she is out of the office
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information, displaying high levels of discretion and sensitivity
- Setting up internal and external meetings and coordinating all meetings efficiency
- Compiling and submitting the CEO’s expenses periodically
- Booking all company travel and managing the booking process throughout the business
- Compiling and formatting the company newsletter/intranet content for circulation across the business
- To assist with any other reasonable request as given by the CEO
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to cut their teeth in the world of luxury and fashion. We require no formal experience of working as a Personal Assistant, instead the selected candidate will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills - able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable with working to deadlines and sometimes delivering under pressure
- Ability to think proactively and laterally
- Excellent attention to detail including spelling, grammar and formatting to ensure quality and accuracy of all outputs
- Advances Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Calm, confident manner to handle all types of queries
- An organised, driven, problem solver
- Ability to think beyond the job role, and understand the bigger picture and wider consequences for the business
You’ll have the ability to get on well with the wide variety of stakeholders this job will touch, and will be truly passionate about delivering excellent design led customer-experiences. The ideal candidate is therefore good fun, full of ideas, passionate about our brand and a helpful team member to have around.
There's plenty of them...
- Great progression opportunities for ALL team members
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Employee Discount and Product Allowance
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring
- Various incentives throughout the year